Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Twenty-Two...



The Power of Chocolate...

Somehow, chocolate can heal everything wrong in the world and make it right again. 

After eating a dove chocolate and throwing away the wrapper, I remembered the saying that lies within said wrapper.  Diving back into my garbage can (its my own-personal-changed-everyday-because-the-cleaning-lady-changes-it-every-night garbage can at my desk at work!) I unfoiled the foil to read these words.

That got me thinking.  Sometimes you just need to slow down and remember the good in your life, and stop stressing about everything else.

I love my family.  I love the friends I have.  The relationships I have created with these people are mine.  They are around because they care. 

Dove chocolate RULES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment